How would you feel about healthy chocolate pudding? If you could have a big bowl of creamy, delicious pudding with none of the guilt of ingesting a ton of dairy and sugar?
Well, guess what? We have the answer for you! Avocado chocolate pudding!
Take this recipe with you and surprise your friends with your secret!
- 2 ripe avocados
- 2 ripe bananas
- 5 Medjool dates
- 1/3 cup of raw cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa.
- 3 tbsp of maple syrup or raw honey
- 1 tbsp of vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Cacao nibs, coconut, or chopped nuts for topping.
- Literally blend everything together until it’s smooth. Scrape the sides and make sure all the chunks are out.
- Throw some toppings on it, as you like, and enjoy!