Obesity is a serious problem, not just in the US, but all over the world. Here’s a fun little map to paint you a picture of what is currently happening. It’s okay if you have a little extra weight on you, everyone is different. However, it becomes a serious health concern when it starts to hinder your daily activities.
Overweight and obesity were significantly associated with diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, asthma, arthritis, and poor health status. 
If you have any of those symptoms, or you simply run out of breath by doing something as simple as tying your shoes, it’s time to start.
Unlike, other challenges, which look scary and definitely not for beginners, this challenge is very simple and I’d say quite easy. I understand that changing a lot of habits at once will be stressful to any individual, which may lead to return of bad habits, that’s why we are going to start slow.
Spend no more than 60 minutes online to find a diet plan and/or a workout plan, which you can easily commit to for 7 days straight without failing. Or, you can simply follow my 7 principles of weight loss. Guess, we’ll find out how helpful they are for an average individual.
- Write down your starting TDEE (total daily energy expenditure).
- Write down everything you eat during the 7 day challenge, including calorie amounts.
- Write down everything you drink during the 7 day challenge, including calorie amounts.
- Write down the exact time during which you experience hunger, if any.
- Write down the exact amount of exercise you did during the 7 day challenge, if any.
- Write down all of the cravings you’ve experienced towards food during the 7 day challenge, if any.
- You must not cheat no matter what your scumbag brain tells you. Very important.
Following your preferred diet of choice, workout of choice, or a combination of both, achieve the most weight loss possible and report your progress either in the comments below, or by tweeting your results @FATFORGE.
Send this challenge to someone you care about. Let’s beat obesity together! Use the image below!